Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Jenni Got Married!

I mentioned yesterday that last week was a busy week for two reasons, and the second reason was because one of my best friends got married!  Jenni and I became really good friends during our junior and senior years in college.  We were both RA's in the same dorm, and so for two years she lived directly above me.  And after we graduated we lived together for two years.  We collected a lot of crazy memories during those years and it was a joy to add another memory by standing beside her on her big day!


The Bachelorette Party begins!


All the bridesmaids after rehearsal.

Wedding day - getting ready and breaking in my shoes.   Jenni loves monograms and her sandals had her new monogram on them!

jessipansockphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...