Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Wrapping For a Reason


I'm sure I have said this before, but one thing I love about my job is that I get to do a wide variety of things; a wide variety of random things sometimes.  I spent a good part of today wrapping empty boxes with Christmas wrapping paper.  They're for the set design for these last two weeks of The Well, where we'll have large letters spelling out HOPE hanging above the drums.  Each letter will be decorated with a different Christmas decoration.  H will be covered with round Christmas ornaments, O will be a big wreath, P will be covered in lights, and the E is covered with gifts.  I'm glad that I know though, that these random things do serve a purpose.  They're helping to create environments that appeal to students and help them engage in worship!

Pictures of the finished product will come later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...