Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Box of Sunshine

I have a sweet friend who needed some cheering up a few weeks ago, so I sent her a little box of sunshine!  This was an idea I pinned a long time ago, and more recently started working on.  As I've been out and about I've kept my eyes open for cute, little, inexpensive yellow things and eventually had a whole bag full.  When the opportunity finally arose, I chose enough items to fill a small box, drew a happy sunshine on it, and off it went!



The sunshiney items:
Peanut M&Ms
Yellow buttons
Face mask
Tangerine hand sanitizer in a yellow "Anti-bac pac" from Bath & Body Works
Yellow nail polish
Burt's Bees lip balm
Yellow note pad

When I started this little project I knew I wanted to include Burt's Bees and yellow nail polish, but those were my only specifics, after that I just picked up random stuff.  Everything included in this package came from the cosmetics section and check-out line of Wal Mart, and the dollar section of Michael's - two stops and that was it!  This was a fun and easy way to brighten someone's day (look at me, I rhymed!) and I can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

  1. Aimee I love this box of sunshine! Yellow is such a happy color and I'm sure you brightened your day with this package :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...