Sunday, August 25, 2013

Day Trip and YouTube

I was in Blacksburg on Saturday; it was primarily a trip for partnership meetings, but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy myself too.  I got to see my sister and brother-in-law, and another couple I hadn't seen in several months.  It was so good to see everyone, catch up in person, and share about my upcoming ministry in England.  After we had had dinner and talked about everything we needed to, Amanda and I shared some of our recent YouTube favorites, something that has become tradition when we're together.



She showed me this first one, and then I shared the other two.  And it might help to know what's happening in the first one.  These adults have recorded children having conversations, and then they act  it out.  There are lots of different versions of these, but this is one of the best.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...