Saturday, September 1, 2012

End of Summer Sweet Treats

Thursday was Toasted Marshmallow Day, which obviously meant I needed to eat something with toasted marshmallows - like smore's!  I didn't really have the time to find somewhere to make a fire and toast marshmallows myself, so I looked at Rita's website for their flavors of the day, and sure enough, they had smore's!  I texted a few girls and we met up that evening.  Apparently lots of other people had the same idea we did, because they were out of the smore's flavor by the time we got there.  That was a bummer, but we all got something else anyways. And lucky for me, they had my favorite flavor - Swedish Fish!

We sat outside at the tables, but were joined by bees not too long after.  After much swatting, screaming, and running around we decided to relocate to the curb.  Well, the girls sat on the curb, I just sat on the ground.  And since school has started and Well activities are well under way, sitting in a parking lot enjoying a cold, sweet treat was a very good way to wrap up the summer!



This child makes so many faces...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...