Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thrifty Thursday

I found this adorbale little dish at a Goodwill about two weeks ago.  It caugh my eye because at first I thought the design on the front matched a set of serving ware we had when I was growing up, but it turned out to be different.  Even so, I still really liked it.  I liked the milk glass, and the retro little veggies on the front.   It will be perfect for cooking a single serving of chicken or something, and for baking lots of yummy fall breads!  I don't remember how much I paid for it, but it was at Goodwill, so we know it was cheap.  I'm thinking it was the $2-$3 dollar range.





1 comment:

  1. This dish is so cute! I love the vintage/retro look. And at first I thought it was the same as some old dishes my mom has, but it's different when I looked closer. So maybe we both had the same ones when we were growing up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...