Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween - Then and Now

We got to dress up at work today and I went as a modern day Snow White.  The idea just came to me a week ago as I was driving home from Atlanta, the only problem was that I didn't have most of what I would need.   I also wouldn't have a lot of time to put into getting it all together once I got home so I told myself if I couldn't find yellow pants on the way home, I'd just do something easier.   I made two detours to Goodwills and found these at the second one.  They're from Old Navy and still had the tags on them!  The rest was easy too, with a trip to Wal Mart and Claire's for the blue shirt and polka dotted headband.  I wore a white scarf with it too, but took it off for most of work so it wouldn't get covered in bbq sauce.


Just ignore the busted up broom and dustpan, they were the closest props.


Not everyone figured out what I was - I had one guess as Minnie Mouse and several clueless people - but I didn't really mind.  Snow White was always my favorite princess and I dressed up as her on a few occasions when I was younger, so it was fun to take a more grown-up approach to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...