Saturday, December 31, 2011

Year In Review

Well, as I start typing this there is one hour and 15 minutes left in 2011!  I really wanted to share some of the highlights from my past year, so where we go!

January
While at Passion I got to help Will pull off his surprise proposal to Jessica!
You can watch the YouTube video here!



I started this blog!

I got to be a part of Jonathan's proposal to my sister, Amanda!
You can read about it here, and check out their engagement photos here.


February
nothing really happened in February :(

March
I went to New York City with The Well for our Spring Break Mission Trip.


From New York I flew back to Lynchburg to be in the wedding of one of my best friends, Ashley!
You can check out their wedding pictures here.



April
I got caught in a tornado!  You can read about it here.



May
I traveled to China with The Well for two and a half weeks for a missions trip!





June
Moved and got settled into my new apartment!


This is what it looked like this summer, it's changed some since then but I don't have new pictures.
 July
Was Maid of Honor in Amanda and Jonathan's wedding!!! Check out their beautiful wedding and reception pictures!



August
Got to be a part of Will and Jessica's wedding!


We had a great beginning to the new school year at The Well!





September & October
nothing outstanding really happened

November
I turned 25, and had a surprise party!




I ran the Turkey Trot again on Thanksgiving; I didn't do so well, but I did it!



December
Went to New York City right after Christmas for a belated birthday gift from my parents!




1 comment:

  1. I like this recap of the year! So many memorable things happened!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...