Thursday, March 22, 2012

Outdoors and Open Sores

Today was another wonderful day!  Perfect mild weather, and meetings with lots of fun people, and two of the meetings included Starbucks.  One of the reasons I'm so thankful for the warmer weather is that I can meet outside with the girls, and we don't have to be inside the noisy Cave.  Today Jillian and I met and sat on a blanket at the VA, and Hannah and I were able to meet out on the porch at The Well House.  It was splendid.



Another high point of the day, the following text I received from my sister Amanda, who works with preschoolers: Today a little girl in my class had open blisters on her feet from new sandals...so she licked them to make them feel better.  How do I tell a parent that their child is the weird one that sits in the back of the class and licks her open sores like a cat?  What weird things have you encountered lately?  Ok, so it's a little gross, but I couldn't help laughing out loud when I read it!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...