Thursday, March 15, 2012

Signs of Spring

It seems so strange to be seeing signs of spring, because Johnson City didn't have a winter this year!  It only "snowed" once or twice, and even then it melted within a few hours.  Honestly, I'm disappointed, however all the blossoms on the trees and flowers budding are making me excited for spring.  Especially when I think about getting to wear all my springy sandals and shoes!


View from the porch at the office.

And the view when leaving my apartment complex; the trees aren't all naked anymore!

 And this will be my last post for a few days.  It's race season again, and I'll be in Bristol for the next three days, working as a fundraiser for The Well.  Time to take in my twice yearly dose of way-too-many-mullets-beer bellies-and-camo-in-one-place!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...