Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Color Coordinated Gift Wrapping

One of the things in my Christmas stocking this year was a pack of little spools of ribbon.  And I finally used some of it recently.  I had a bridal shower gift to wrap and found out that the colors of the shower were going to be navy blue, green, and yellow.  It just so happened that I had a wide piece of blue ribbon in my craft basket, and then I had the green and yellow from my stocking.  I tied the wide blue ribbon in a bow and then wrapped the other ribbons around the gift and secured them with a piece of tape.  Viola!  An easy, cute, personalized gift!

I should have added something for a size reference.  They're about the size of an Oreo, but a little bigger.






1 comment:

  1. pretty ribbons! i love using kraft paper and then fun ribbons to wrap presents!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...