Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Take Note

Needless to say, the best part of my job are the students.  Of course there are days they make me want to scream and pull my hair out, but I can overlook those days because most of the time they make me smile and laugh.  Cue the collective awwww.  Some of my favorite days are the ones after the students have been at the office the night before for an event, and I haven't been there.   They'll often hide little notes all over and in my desk, and they're usually pretty entertaining.  Last Friday I found a bunch of  notes left by Blake and Zach and figured I'd share them with you, there were some good ones in there!







1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I feel so privileged to have made your blog. I kinda feel like a rockstar. Oh wait, I am. But Hey! Not everyone can be as cool or as good of a cook as you Aimee Stone! May your blogging endeavours continue on and you become as popular as Jenna Marbles -Zach Brown

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...