Monday, May 13, 2013

Celebrate Good Times...Come On!

This was been a weekend of celebrations!  Friday night I went to a graduation party for a friend who just graduated from pharmacy school.  Saturday I went to both of ETSU's graduations and then a wedding later that night, and then yesterday I went to a piano recital.  It made for lots of sitting and listening, but I wouldn't have missed it.  I love all these people and loved being there for their big days!


Jillian, Lauren, and Chelsea.  These girls were all in my freshmen small group four years ago!


Lauren and Kelcie


Waiting for ceremony number two to start.




Hannah above and Eliza below; they're going to be wonderful teachers!




Mason


Zach Brown.  We sort of matched.


Jillian, right after the school's photographer got her picture. 


Ashley is a real nurse now!

...........................................................................................................


My friends Ryan and Madison got married outside, under a weeping willow and in front of a little pond.  The reception was full of burlap, mason jars, chalk board labels, and a home made dessert bar.  It was all very picturesque and Pinteresty.  I feel like a lame friend because I didn't get a picture with the bride and groom, but I did snap one with my good friends Brittany and Jessie.






.............................................................................................................


Carly had her junior piano recital yesterday afternoon, and afterward a bunch of us went to Menchie's for some frozen yogurt!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...