Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Feeding the Birds

God is so good!  All day Friday, in the back of my mind was the fact that that was my last day of work and I still didn't have another job.  Just minutes after locking up and getting in my car I got a text  from a friend asking if I could babysit on Monday.  It would only be for a few hours, but having something to do on Monday was a huge comfort.  So I got to spend yesterday afternoon with these two cuties!  After school was out I took them down to the covered bridge in Elizabethton to feed the ducks.  That was one of my favorite things to do when I was at Milligan and I don't think I had been in about two years.   It was a beautiful day for it, and not only was it fun to go do myself, but to see the kids enjoying it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...