Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A Little Box of Fall

Ever since I moved away form home my mom has been great about sending care packages.  What made these packages so fun was that they were usually themed.  I got St. Patrick's Day packages where everything in it was green, or one year for Valentine's Day I got a package full of cupcake themed items.  I always remember Mom talking about how much fun she had putting the packages, and now I know exactly what she means.  I recently mailed a friend a fall package, and I really did have so much fun looking for little fall items, or just things that were orange.  I just kept an eye out for things for a few weeks until I had just what I needed.

Here's what my dear friend got in her package, and I was most excited about the pencil socks, because she just got a job as a first grade teacher!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...