Thursday, January 26, 2012

Catching Up

Every time I go days without posting, the first thing I say is "I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted!"  But I don't want to say that again, so I'm just going to get into a summary of my week...

Monday - Had dinner with Jenni!  We saw each other on New Year's Eve, but before that it had been August, so it was very good to catch up.  We laughed quite loudly at times, in fact one time the couple sitting a few booths away turned around and gave us dirty looks.  Ok, so, I knew them, and they were only giving us pretend dirty looks, but still, we were loud.

Tuesday - Was at the office til after 1am working on a project...I enjoyed what I was working on, I got to paint and be creative, but still, I was at the office painting til 1am...


My late-night painting attire...
It wasn't until the next morning that I realized I apparently don't know the order of the days of the week...


Wednesday - Had an eye appointment.  Good news = I don't have eye cancer, which I was beginning to think I had.  My right eye has been irritated for a few weeks and there was this nasty gunk on it that I could not get rid of (I'm sure you want to know that), but she said it was just allergies since this weather has been so crazy.  I was quite relieved.  I'm not one to freak out about every little medical issue, but I really was beginning to think something was wrong with me.  Bad news = My right eye is getting worse... And The Well was Wednesday, it was a great night, with free Krispy Kreme doughnuts afterward!

Today - Spent time with Stacie and Jillian.  And took my car to see about getting it fixed (I had a little fender bender on Friday : / ) and unclogged my bathroom drain which was, well, obviously clogged.  It's days like this I find myself muttering under my breath "Oh my gosh, I need a man," but I'm glad that I know that I can mostly take care of myself.

If headlights were like eyes, my car would obviously have eye cancer...



1 comment:

  1. haha Aimee you crack me up! I'm glad you don't have eye cancer, and I'm proud of you for unclogging drains and doing a wonderful job taking care of yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...