Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Agendas

The agenda for my night after I left the office was going to be: watch the intramural game, run, do laundry.  The first two happened, the latter did not.  And I even had such plans to do laundry tonight that when I went to the bank today, I cashed an $18 check and got it all back in quarters.  But anyways, I got home from the gym, sorted all my clothes, got my extra hamper down from the shelf in my closet, loaded everything up and into the car, drove up to the laundromat, and...someone had just gotten in there before me and was using all the washers.  Boooo.  Needless to say, laundry did not get done tonight.  But, as long as I have clean underwear, I can manage.  I have been known though, to just go buy more underwear as opposed to just washing my dirty clothes...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...