Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pinterest Party

Last Tuesday night we had a Pinterest Party for the girls that come to The Well.  Everyone was asked to bring a snack or dessert that they made from a Pinterest recipe, as well as copies of the recipe to share with others.  Then we all painted canvases with a Bible verse or passage of Scripture that was meaningful to us.  At the end of the night a few girls shared theirs with the whole group, and then each table shared theirs with each other as well.  It was a really fun night - I met some new people, ate lots of yummy treats, and got to paint!

I finally got to wear my new boots!



Some girls with their paintings.

My canvas.  I still need to add the reference, 1 Peter 2:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...