Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Go Green

Shamrock studded WELCOME sign.
I love holidays.  All of them.  Not just the big ones like Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter, but the little ones in between like Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's day.  I said a long time ago that life is more fun when you're festive, and holidays give you a reason to be festive!  At home I have wreaths and flags that go along with the seasons and holidays, and at the office, the M&M's in my candy machine match the holidays.  Which reminds me, I meant to stop at the store to see if they had St. Patrick's Day themed M&M's, but I forgot to.  But I don't think they do anyways, I think everything is already Easter themed. Lame.  Anyways...Since it's March now I can finally put out all the St. Patty's Day stuff.  I was very excited to get home tonight so I could change out all the pink and hearts for green and shamrocks  I changed the little flag outside, the wreath on the front door, and the table cloth. And how appropriate that the whole time I was turning the house green, I wearing fuzzy green socks. 
Yay for being Irish in March!

I love, love, LOVE this yellow, blue, and green tablecloth and place mat.

Fuzzy green socks!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. you're so fun! they don't make st. patricks day candy, but what my mom and i do is save christmas m&ms and hershey kisses, pull out the reds for valentines day, and then the greens for st. patricks day! which reminds me, i need to get my green ones out of hiding and put them in the bowl :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...