Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Lovely Lunch Break

Today was one of, if not the, nicest day we've had in the past few weeks, since things have been warming up.  Unfortunately all of the work I had to do today was on the computer, which meant I'd be stuck outside.  I knew I had to get outside at some point, so I decided to eat lunch at the picnic table.  While I was sitting there soaking up the sunshine, I realized that minus the screen door, that side of The Well is really cute.  From where I was sitting I could see the corner of the porch and one of the Adirondack chairs, lots of shrubs and plants that will be in bloom soon, the old brick chimney with old, little windows on either side, and the stone walkway leading to the picnic table.  It was quite picturesque, but I didn't take a picture of it, I'm not really sure why, but I regret it now.  I did take some other pictures though, enjoy!


I love my 31 lunchbox that my wonderful roomie got me for Christmas!

Citrus!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...