Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Cilantro, Smelly Cat, and a Signature

Jillian came over for dinner tonight and I made enchiladas.  It was my first time making them and they turned out well - another successful recipe, yes!  While at the office a few days ago we were talking about food and Seth said something about loving cilantro, and Jillian mentioned that she had never had it, which shocked him.  So I made sure I picked some up for tonight and made her try it.  She tweeted the following picture, with the caption "Seth look, I ate clinatro!" And I think the picture is just hilarious, that lone little cilantro leaf on a whole enchilada...

This picture doesn't look very appetizing, but they were good!



I'm cat-sitting a cat named Blackie this week (who, at the moment, is chasing her tail) and she sat with us on the couch while we watched a Louie Giglio podcast.  Later I realized that the blanket she was sitting on was kind of smelly, because she was kind of smelly.  So I started singing the Smelly Cat song from Friends.  Jillian hadn't heard of that either, so I filled her in and now her life is a bit more complete.  In case you are unfamiliar with Smelly Cat, you can watch Pheobe's Smelly Cat music video here.


And I got something really exciting in the mail today, the autographed bookplate for my Bloom book, yay!


1 comment:

  1. ah Smelly Cat! I always get that sung stuck in my head when I watch Friends and then I obnoxiously sing it for Caleb hah :) Your book plate for that book is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...