Saturday, May 5, 2012

Congrats Grads!

Today was graduation day for both Milligan and ETSU, and I spent pretty much my whole day at ETSU.  I was there for the 10:00 and 2:00 ceremonies, and was able to see lots of students that I know and love walk across the stage!  Congrats to the Class of 2012!


The five girls on the left went on a spring break mission trip with The Well three years ago, and we've been friends ever since!  And Tiffani has served with us the past two years.  The two girls with the medallions are obviously the ones who graduated.
Cortney served on one of our ministry teams this year, and Tiffani was her team leader.

Brittany was on my 12:13 team this year, so I spent pretty much every Sunday and Wednesday night with her!

Emily and I have known each other for about 5 years, she is one of the sweetest, most encouraging women I know!

Some of The Well crew.  Me, Samantha, and James, with Henry, our worship leader the past two years, and Wesley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...