Sunday, May 27, 2012

Closet Clean Up

On Friday I tackled another much-needed project at the office: cleaning out the craft/office supply closet.  Like many other areas of the office, by the end of the semester, it's a disaster.  Here's proof:



As I began cleaning it out I found things I didn't know where in there, like one of those old school label makers, the kind where you turned the disc to set the letter and then it made an indent in a strip of plastic.  And I found things that we were sure we were out of, like new plastic table cloths.  It reminded me that being organized can help you save money because you don't keep buy the same things over and over again.



So several hours, a few new plastic bins, and lots of labels later, this was the end result:



Seriously, give me some blank labels and a new Sharpie and I am in heaven; and there is nothing like neat, organized craft supplies!






1 comment:

  1. Oh I love a good before and after organization project! It looks so good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...