Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Wedding in the Mountains

Yesterday I went to the wedding of a family friend.  It was a great day because not only are weddings fun, it was a good chance to see and catch up with friends from Lynchburg that I haven't seen in quite a while.  Like one of my best friends, Ashley, and when Lindsay and Brittany and I got together, we realized we were all wearing our bridesmaid shoes from Amanda's wedding.




The reception was in a quaint little downtown area, so when it was all over we were walking around exploring and I saw a boutique called Fabulous Me and called out "Oh! Fabulous me, take my picture!"



And then later that night a big group of us hiked up to The Pinnacle, from this lookout point you could see Tennessee, Virginia, and Kentucky.  It was beautiful!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...