Sunday, July 8, 2012

Air Freshener Fail

A couple weeks ago I pinned this pin - about how to make a homemade air freshener/deodorizer.  It called for a sliced lemon, a few sprigs of rosemary, and 2 tablespoons of vanilla.  You just let it simmer all day and it fills your home with the scent.  It was supposed to be the same formula that Williams Sonoma used in their stores.  It was easy enough, and I like all of the those scents individually, so I figured I'd give it a try.  I mixed it all up and turned on the stove, and then went and worked in my room for a little while.  When I walked back into the living I could smell it immediately, and it smelled like...bacon.  I swear my whole house smelled like bacon!  I have no idea why that combination made that smell, but even my mom said the house kind of smelled like bacon.  Even though the house didn't stink, bacon was not the scent I was going for!


1 comment:

  1. Haha this is very to know because I was going to do this soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...