Monday, July 2, 2012

Sweet Summertime

Here are a few things I'm enjoying about the summer...


The pool!  I've been a lot this summer, but this is the extent to which I've gotten in.  I prefer to just lay in the chairs.





Freckles!  I have freckles on my shoulders all the time, but my face freckles only come out in the summer, and I happen to like them :)





Summer flavors, like lemons!  Every season has a flavor (these are just my opinions); cinnamon is fall's flavor, peppermint is winter's flavor, and spring and summer actually share some flavors, like strawberries and lemons, but I chose lemon's because I wanted to show you these adorable ceramic containers I bought in NOVA last weekend.  One is an egg container, and one looks like one of those green cardboard containers you would buy berries in; so naturally I have lemons in mine...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...