Saturday, October 15, 2011

Friends, Feet, Felines

Well, I'm in Lynchburg and this morning I went to a baby shower for my friend Heather.  It was so good to see her, and other friends I haven't seen in months.  And Heather is the cutest little pregnant lady.  She said that she felt huge and I said, "Are you kidding me?  That's what I look like after I consume a large meal." 


 I love these four.  We've been friends since high school, and even though we all went to different colleges and universities, we've stayed close.  We've been in each others' weddings, and now we each live in a different state, but we reunite for special things like this.  Life long friends are the best!

Me and Amanda just chillin' on my bed.

And the cat chillin' on my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...