Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Pefect Sunday

Today has been wonderful so far!  Instead of a normal church service this morning, our church headed to a large local park.  We had worship and a short message at the amphitheater near the lake.  It was the perfect weather to be outside - cool, crispy air with warm sunshine too.  And the setting was gorgeous too - bright blue skies above colorful trees!  After that we had lunch, which was all homemade chili because we had a chili cook off too!  I made some; it didn't win anything, but I don't care.  It all got eaten up, so I made several people's stomachs happy!  After lunch, Eliza and I chatted and basked in the sun and then I helped with some of the kid's games before heading home.  Then I came home, put on my sweats, got cozy under a blanket and read for a while before taking a nap.   Now I'm watching the Patriots play, but we're losing :(  And later tonight we're having a Fall Fest party with ministry teams; pictures to follow! I hope your Sunday afternoon has been as enjoyable and relaxing as mine!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...