Saturday, October 8, 2011

Things That Make Me Smile

There have been lots of little things the past two days that have gotten me excited or made me happy.  So I'm going to share some of them with you!

This is our silver brainstorming board at the office.  It's in the dining room where we have a majority of our meetings, and it's where we hash out plans and ideas for a wide variety of things.  Thursday morning Drew, and I, and one of our student leaders of the missions team met to start discussing some things for our next series at The Well, 365:24/7, which will focus on missions and service.  As part of the three week series we have 7 different organizations we are partnering with to raise money for their causes.  Last year we raised over $12,000!  So, talking about our partners and goals for this year was very exciting.  You will definitely be hearing more about this in the weeks to come!


Tomorrow, the ministry team that I co-lead with Eliza, is having lunch together after church!  Eliza is coming over in a little bit and we're going to make chili, and then tomorrow the rest of the team is bringing all of the toppings.  We'll eat out on the porch of the office and it will be a fabulous fall day,  I can just feel it!


I love it when I know the people working at Starbucks, because then my name gets spelled correctly!


I think I literally squealed when I saw this package in my mailbox; I was worried it wouldn't be here in time.  I can't tell you whats inside, because the person it's for reads this blog from time to time, so it'll have to wait for a little while.  But once she's opened it, I'll share it with you, because it's adorable!


Hot tea on a fall day, can't get better than that!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...