Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Chex

Well I made it safely to Lynchburg.  Dad came to Johnson City last night and today we towed my car back here.  A new engine is being put in, and I should be back in business soon.

There are lots of things I love about coming home, and one of them is my cat, Chex.  I was so glad to see her on the back porch this afternoon, because I hadn't seen her in months.  We have a doggy door that she uses, so she comes and goes as she pleases, and sometimes she disappears for a week or so.  We're convinced she has another family that she stays with, because when she does come home she's still well fed and not all dirty and matted up.  Well earlier this fall she had been gone for almost two months!  We thought that maybe she was gone for good, but then she showed back up again.  She's a spoiled rotten little priss, and I love her :)



She quickly found my laundry hamper.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...