Saturday, November 26, 2011

Cotton Pickin'

We were almost to my Granny's house on Thursday when we passed a small field of cotton.  I was surprised and excited.  Surprised because we've passed this field every time we go to Granny's, for my whole entire life and I've never seen cotton there, and excited because cotton is becoming a trend in decorating, so I could get some for free!  So as we were leaving to come back to Lynchburg we stopped and picked some cotton!  I got one big branch of it, and then a few smaller pieces.  I can't wait to figure out how to display it at home! 
  

 


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I searched around online and found some decorating ideas.  I don't have enough cotton to actually do any of those things, but they're still fun to look at :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...