Saturday, February 18, 2012

Downtown E-town

Today was a grand day.  I took Eliza and Heather to downtown Elizabethton.  It's one of my favoritest places, and I love being able to introduce other people to it and watch them enjoy it.  We started things with lunch at The Coffee Company, which was delicious as always.  From there it was on to two antique stores, which ended up being quite successful trips.  I've been on the lookout for quite a while for an old, vintage apron, and I fond an adorable one for $2, and at the same store I also got a little ladder made out of tobacco stakes.  I'm not sure where I'm going to put it, or how I'm going to use it, but the possibilities are endless and for $15, I couldn't pass it up!  At the next store I found a directors chair for $12.  The fabric on it is stained, so I want to redo it with a fun patterned or floral fabric, and I think it will be adorable!  At that store we also found a bunch of old glasses and had a lot of fun trying them on, which got us some chuckles from the other customers.






When we were done antiquing we went to the covered bridge to see the ducks.  We didn't have bread to feed them, but they were fun to watch nonetheless!  




1 comment:

  1. Aimee you look so cute! And the antique stores you went to sound amazing! I can't wait to see what you do with your directors chair - how fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...