Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Super Bowl

For most of you, you know that I am a big Patriots fan.  And for those of you who didn't know, and might assume I'm a Patriots fan just because I think Tom Brady is attractive, well, you're wrong.  And if you're wondering why in the world am I Patriots fan?  It's because it's in my blood!  My dad is from Maine and is therefore a fan, and it has been passed on to me.  So needless to say, I was quite excited about the Super Bowl!  I got all dressed up in my Pats gear, complete with bows and red shoes!


Yes, it is Valentine's Day ribbon, but the bows were a last minute idea and it was the only red ribbon I had in the house.

They're getting worn, but I love 'em!
  
Well, we all know how the game ended, and yes, I was quite bummed out, but, what can I do?  I'll cheer them on next year!  And speaking of cheering, here is a link to just a small bit of footage of me cheering, and this is my crazed fan alter ego...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...