Friday, February 10, 2012

Power Tools

One of my Christmas presents this year was a drill. It was the one thing I specifically asked my dad to get me, which I'm sure he was more than pleased to do.  What dad wouldn't want to buy his daughter power tools for Christmas?!?  But since Christmas it's been sitting in the closet because I haven't needed to use it - until tonight.  A had found new curtains a little while back, $8.99 per panel at Ross, very good deal, and this afternoon I finally got a new rod, so now it was time to hang them!  I think the rod is a tiny bit crooked, but other than that, it all turned out great!  I didn't take a picture of them yet though, for two reasons.  1) They are extremely wrinkled and I want to iron them before their big blog debut, and 2) In the store I thought the rod was kind of a dark brown/brushed bronze, but once getting it hung up I realized it's definitely black.   The big grommets on the top of the curtain panels are a bronze color, so I'm going to get some metallic spray paint and paint it to match; when that's done I'll show you a picture.  In the meantime, here's a picture of my handy little drill, and me on the step stool.  And note, socks on a stool without any sort of traction = increased chances of slipping. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...