Thursday, August 9, 2012

Customer Service

I spent a while at Customer Service today at Wal Mart.  I was returning 100 folders.  Despite the fact that there were so many of them, it should have been pretty simple.  Of course it wasn't.  Part of that was because I bought two different kinds in several different colors, on two different trips, and had already returned some of them.  The other reason was because the cashier who rang up the majority of them did it wrong.  Despite the 30 minute ordeal with lots of counting, sorting, and recounting, the lady helping me was so nice, which I was thankful for, because I did feel bad.  It seems rare these days to have a good experience when dealing with customer service, so when I do, it always encourages me to be nicer too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...