Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Summer Reading Part 2

When I made this post about the books I had read so far this summer, I concluded it by saying the goal was to finish the last book in the Mark of the Lion series, and the last two in the Hunger Games series before the summer was over.  Well just a few minutes ago I finished As Sure as the Dawn.  I didn't like it nearly as much as the first two, but I couldn't not read the final book in the series.  Overall though, this series is great!  I own the first book and hope to add the last two to my library.



At this point I won't be able to finish the Hunger Games series, but I'm probably going to be in the car a lot over Thanksgiving break, so maybe I can read one then and another over Christmas break.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...