Friday, September 9, 2011

Cute Storage Solutions

I went to Barnes & Noble tonight and caught up on some crafty magazines.  And as always, it made me want to live in a huge house so I could have tons of rooms to decorate with old, wonderful treasures.  Here's one idea that I saw that I'd love to do.  You take old suitcases and attach little wheels to the bottom of them, then add a tag to label whats inside and use them to store clothes and linens and stuff under your bed.  This would be perfect for me because I already store stuff under my bed (which sits off the floor like in the picture) but they're in these boring plastic bins so I have them shoved far under the bed so you can't really see them.  But if I stored stuff in cute suitcases like in the picture, it would be so, well...cute!




1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute idea!! I don't know if it would work for our beds because the frames are weird and have all these bars in weird spots, making it hard to put anything big under the bed :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...