Monday, September 5, 2011

Decorations and Dessert

As promised, here are some photos of my fabulously fallish door front!  My favorite part is the wreath, which my grandma made me for my birthday a few years ago. 


This is where I get my craftyness from!

Meet Molly the Mum

And I tried a new dessert today.  They're called Chocolate In-Betweens, and I got the recipe from Lauren's blog Only From Scratch.  I made one change to it though.  I added 1/3 cup of butterscotch chips to the mixture.



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your fall door! I want to get some fall decorations and maybe a wreath too. But it's still super hot/pool weather here, so I think I'll maybe wait until October to bust out all the fall stuff. Ohh I love chocolate in-betweens! And butterscotch chips sound like a great addition!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...