Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Woe Is Me

I finally went to the gym tonight.  I haven't been inside that building in probably over a month.  I went with a few girls from ministry teams, and we each did our own cardio thing and then got together and did abs.  My body is going to hate me tomorrow, I know it.  And my ankle already hates me.  It swells up when I do too much.  But, no pain, no gain, right?  Which might not be the right statement, because I'm trying to lose some weight, not gain anymore.  Oh well.  And my throat starting hurting this afternoon, and I can't think of any gain there, just pain unfortunately.  Hopefully some hot lemon tea will help!



1 comment:

  1. Way to go girly for going to the gym!! Aww your poor ankle :( Rest up and hopefully your not in too much pain tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...