Friday, September 9, 2011

New Old Plates

 When I graduated from college and moved into my first apartment, I needed basically everything, so I took whatever I could get for free.  My mom gave me an old set of dishes that we had at the house; they had big blue and pink flowers around the edges of them.  You've probably seen them at some point on this blog.  I realized this summer that I don't really like them that much.  They're not awful, but they're definitely not my style.  I also realized that it's not likely that I'm getting married anytime soon, and therefore not registering for nice dishes that I love and couldn't otherwise afford.  So, I've been on the lookout for cheap dishes that I'd rather be eating off of than ones with pastel flowers.  I was kind of thinking something vintage, and on Wednesday I found them, they were exactly what I had in mind!  I was actually at Goodwill looking for something for work, but there they were and for $10 for a set of 8, I couldn't pass them up!  I'm quite thrilled.


 

1 comment:

  1. so cute! love the vintage look--and certainly can't beat that price!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...