Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cruising for Coupons

One of my jobs every summer is going to local restaurants and businesses and asking them to donate  coupons and such for us to use as door prizes at our Back to School Bash.  Sometimes I don't like doing this, because the people are rude, like the man at Jason's Deli today, but mostly I enjoy it.   It's especially fun when I get to visit new places that I've never been to before.  Like today, Staci and I went to Mona Lisa's Gelato, and I had no idea that they had soup, sandwiches, and cupcakes too!  I have to go back next week to pick up whatever it is that they're going to give us, and I think I might just eat lunch there.  We also went to Cakes In A Cup, Johnson City's first cupcake shop, and I bought a Smores cupcake.  It was pretty good!  I wished it was a little bigger, but it's probably good that it wasn't.

Gelato as tall as me!

In line at Walmart yet again, picking up a gift card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...