Monday, February 7, 2011

Black and Yellow

Every year The Well has a big Super Bowl party.  Big as in 36 foot screen, corn dogs in the first quarter, pizza and chicken tenders in the second, crazy half time games, hot fudge cake in the third quarter, and a corn hole tournament and Wii games going on the entire time.  It's a ton of fun!  Even though my team was out, I still wanted to root for someone, and I chose the Steelers.  Needless to say, I don't own a Steelers shirt, but I wasn't going to buy one either.  I decided I would try to find a yellow scarf to wear with a black shirt, and so I headed to Old Navy after church this afternoon.   Thankfully I found a cute one for only $10!  It turns out I wasn't the only one with that idea.  When I got to the party tonight, there were three other girls with the exact same scarf, and they also went to Old Navy after church today!  I also got festive with my fingernails.  I painted them black and yellow and put polka dots on them.  I kind of felt like I was in middle school, but it was fun!


Lauren, me, Chelsea, and Jordan, cheering on the Steelers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...