Friday, February 11, 2011

Thrilling Thursday

I was wearing my potato boots again, and I wanted to try another way to keep my jeans tucked in.  Last time I tucked them in, I tucked them into ankle socks, which I think is why they bunched up under my feet.  So, this time I tucked them into tall socks, and...it worked great!  They stayed tucked in nice and tight all day long, with no bunching!  I will definitely be doing this from here on out!  
 

And the reason I named this post Thrilling Thursday is because we had a Karaoke / Talent Night with the Ministry Teams.  Some of the teams have been practicing all week and the Outreach team did the Thriller dance!  We had no idea that Trevor could bust a move like he did, it was quite impressive.  People had been asking if I was going to be singing anything, and I would chuckle and say "NO."  I did karaoke about 10 years ago and it was a bad experience, which is why I haven't done it since.  I swore up and down that I would not be doing it...And yet somehow I managed to...twice!  I wasn't by myself though, which made it a little easier.  First,  I sang My Boyfriend's Back, and it was pretty rough.  Later I sang I Want It That Way and that one was actually a little fun.  I do have pictures from the night, but I don't have access to them at the moment, so I'll add them next week, so make sure to check back!

Like I promised...

Obviously I was a little confused here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...