Friday, February 18, 2011

Frame Makeover

I don't have a picture of my feet today, but I'm sure you won't mind.  

I have a lot of my photographs hanging up around my apartment, but they're all hanging up in these cheap, thin, black, metal, BORING frames, so I've been wanting to replace them.  The first ones I wanted to replace were a set of three pictures hanging together on one wall in my bedroom.  I wanted to find a bunch of random frames and then paint them all the same color.  I found the frames over Christmas break, and they stayed in my trunk for a few weeks.  Then I brought them inside and they sat on my floor for a while.  A few weeks ago I painted them and they've been hanging out in the living room.  So finally tonight I took down the old frames, put my pictures in the new frames, and hung them back up!  They look good, but it's not quite how I pictured it in my head.  I think the frames needed to be wider and more elaborate, because from for away you can't really tell how different they all are.  It's better than what it was before though!


Before...















     ...After! 





Susie Q

Out of Order

No Turn On Red




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...