Thursday, February 17, 2011

: )

Look what I got last night!  See what I mean when I say I get to work with the best students ever?  They're cupcakes that say "RICHO MAY HATE YOU BUT 12:13 <3's YOU"  Richo is the printer, and 12:13 is the name of the ministry team I work with to pull off Wednesday nights.  We couldn't do it without them!


When I posted this morning I wasn't sure what to title it, so the smiley face honestly was a cop-out.  Now that the day is mostly over, I realize that it still applies.  First of all, it was BEAUTIFUL today!  It was probably already in the low 60's when I left my house (it got up to 66 later!), and there are little signs of spring popping up.  One of those are the hundreds of purple crocuses all over the yard at the office.  There's a huge patch right in the middle of the back yard, it's so cheerful looking!  As I was standing in there taking this picture I realized that it was one of those times that if someone saw me they would probably think "What in the world is that girl doing standing there taking a picture of the ground, or her feet?"  I felt kind of silly, but obviously not enough to keep me from taking the picture!


I think it's a little odd that there are dead leaves and flowers all mixed in together.

And do you remember how I said I like drinks in glass bottles?  Well today someone gave me a bottle of Cheerwine, a glass bottle of Cheerwine!  You can't get much happier than a glass bottle of Cheerwine on a sunshiney day!


There are fun things all around you, you just have to look for them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...