Monday, June 18, 2012

Butter-Roasted Carrots


 
I made these carrots the same night I made this chicken.  I forgot to take pictures before we started eating, and then we ate them all up!  I hated to blog about it without a picture, so I had to wait until I made them again this past weekend.  This is a great dish for two, actually three, reasons: 1) It's super easy,  2) You probably already have all of the ingredients, with the exception of maybe the carrots, unless you have a garden, and 3) It taste good!

Butter-Roasted Carrots
 
Ingredients
2 c.  2" diagonally cut carrots
1 tbs. butter, melted
1 tsp. olive oil
1/4 tsp. kosher salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
cooking spray

Directions
Preheat oven to 425*
Combine first five ingredients.
Bake for 15 minutes on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...