Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Perfect Find

Don't you just love it when you go shopping and find something you love, and then find out it's on sale too?  That happened to me yesterday!  I went to the fabric store after work to look for some fabric to cover my director's chair with.  I saw something right away that I liked, but it wasn't perfect, so I kept looking.  Then I saw it.  The perfect fabric for the chair.  And then I saw the price - $29.99 a yard.  Ouch!  I stood there for a bit.  I wanted that fabric!  But $30 bucks a yard?  The roll of fabric was mixed in with a bunch of others that had sale tickets on them, so I checked, and it was actually on sale too!  It was still $17.99 a yard, but it's fabric upholstery, and I knew I wouldn't need that much.  Turns out I only needed half a yard, so it only ended up costing $9.86!  Here's a peek at the fabric; I can't wait til it's all done!


1 comment:

  1. I love this fabric! It is perfect! I can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...