Wednesday, June 20, 2012

One More Project

After I blogged about all of the projects I want to get done this summer, I realized that I left one off of the list: painting this old trunk.  I bought back in October and hate that I haven't painted it yet, I never wanted a Christmas trunk in the middle of the summer!  The problem is, I have no idea how I want to paint it.  Here are my four options: Paint it all one color, paint it two new colors, leave the green and paint over the red, leave the red and paint over the green.  The only thing that those four options have in common is that I still don't know what colors to use!  Any suggestions?



1 comment:

  1. It might be a lot of work, but it would look cool with wood-stain on the current red part with a cream/ivory colored paint on the rest. Just an idea...Great piece!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...