Saturday, June 9, 2012

Reading and Rearranging

I spent the beginning part of the afternoon at the pool.  Reading.  I started with some Sports Illustrated magazines and then started The Help.  Kind of a odd combination of material I know, but what can I say?  I'm a woman of many interests.  And I know I'm way behind in reading The Help, I just don't have time during the school year to do any reading just for fun.



This afternoon I did some rearranging in my bathroom.  Since I've moved in I've had cotton balls, q-tips, hair stuff etc. in these apothecary jars, but I decided I wanted to use mason jars instead.  



For a few days I had the jars up on the shelf, but I changed it again today.  I put them down on the counter, rearranged the pictures on the shelf, and hung up my earring frame that used to be above my dresser.  I want to repaint the frame white and then distress it, because the silver makes it too fancy for the look of everything else in the bathroom.  You can't see it, but everything else is brown and green and kind of earthy



The picture on the left is from my sister's wedding, after I gave my toast, and the one on the right was a card I got from a friend years ago that I saved and framed.  It says, "Let's go somewhere and pretend to talk while men check us out."  Ha, I love it!

And I'm definitely hanging on to the apothecary jars.  I already have an idea for Christmas, thanks to Pinterest!

via

1 comment:

  1. I love how you rearranged! And that pic of you and Amanda is so sweet! And what a funny card! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...