Sunday, June 17, 2012

Working Through the Weekend

Isn't it such a bummer when you have to bring work home with you and work over the weekend?  That's what I'm having to do right now...gosh watching movies over the weekend is just rough!  Why am I watching movies for work?  At the start of each year we have a retreat for our ministry team students.  The teaching sessions and a project that the students work on over the course of the weekend are all based on a theme, and that theme comes from a movie we watch together the first night.  You can read about last year's retreat, themed Remade, here.  And tonight I'm watching one of the movies we're considering for this year.  I can't share what it is, because some of the students follow the blog.  But whatever we end up doing, I blog about it in September I'm sure.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got popcorn to eat, a soda to sip, and a movie to watch!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...